BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud’s Safari syncing, Google Chrome’sSign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, Roccat, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
- Fixed a bug, introduced in version 2.2.5, which causes buttons to not appear in some sheets and alert windows, when operating in macOS 10.10.
- In the Manage Browser Extensions window, the Install buttons remain enabled even after they are clicked. With this change, the user can immediately return to our window and re-click theInstall button to try again.
- More robustly handles unexpected condition in Google Chrome’s Local State when relaunching Chrome into a required user profile.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor