BookMacster, the Bookmarks Master for your Mac, is compatible with iCloud’s Safari. Choose one, two, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Central Store. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud’s Safari syncing, Google Chrome’s Sign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, Roccat, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo, Google Bookmarks, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
- Restored operation of the Collapse Roots menu item, which was apparently broken in version 1.22.23.
- Fixed failure to properly archive some errors in OS X 10.10 Yosemite, which resulted in these errors being presented as to the user as Error 68458 "Sorry, could not unarchive error".
- During an Import or Export with Safari, if the Safari bookmarks file is missing the Favorites Bar or Bookmarks Menu, now creates an empty one and moves on, as Safari does, instead of failing with Error 267563 or 267564. (It is possible that iCloud might create such a file in some situations, and we might see it before Safari fixes it if Safari is not running.)
- No longer logs to system console when commanding the app into the background while a document window was open. One of the entries was one line and occurred once for each document. The other detailed an exception, and occurred only in BookMacster, when multiple document windows, and the Preferences window, were open.
- A failure reason and recovery suggestion have been added to Error 19001, to help us identify what process on a few Macs is messing with our Worker.
- Fixed bug which sometimes caused a crash if document window was closed while bouncing blue arrows were guiding user to Safe Sync Limit controls.
OS X 10.6 or later