BlueHarvest is an exterminator for your Mac’s unnecessary Desktop Service Store (DS_Store) and resource fork (_AppleDouble) files.
Whether you manage a version control system or just want to maximize your available memory, DS_Store and _AppleDouble files are a nuisance. Get BlueHarvest, and give those superfluous files the boot.
A clean Mac is a happy Mac
- Keep it clean. Blue Harvest does more than remove existing files — it blocks new ones from being created.
- Easy interface. With BlueHarvest, a less cluttered Mac is only two clicks away.
- Instant access. Want to clean up a folder without launching BlueHarvest? Simply control-click.
- Now supports device specific blacklists (English only).
- Dragging a folder or disk onto BlueHarvest now cleans the item.
- Statistics are now shown for the startup disk.
- Improved performance when cleaning large disks manually.
- More reliable .folder deletion in some situations.
- Minor UI improvements
OS X 10.8 or later