Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Added support for light mode code input areas.
- Prevent Pulse and October CMS wrapper on columns as it breaks layout.
- Add support for images, videos (mp4) and audio (mp3) as custom Bric include files.
- Added layer tree group symbol.
- Improved active marker for Bloc Groups.
- Fixed issue that caused extra unwanted line break when hitting return inside a text Bric.
- Fixed issue that caused -> php code to be replaced.
- Fixed issue with duplicating Bloc groups that caused linked Blocs.
- Fixed issue with the initial start state of a document showing wrong values in inspector if first object in tree is a Bloc group.
- Fixed issue with dividers that caused missing layer tree items
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash when editing project settings in blank/empty projects
- Fixed various visual issues with recent files list.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor