Billings Pro is a powerful multi-user time tracking and invoicing solution for the Mac and iPhone, with a Web interface called Timecard for non-management staff.
Billings Pro was built for service-based small businesses with 1 to 50 users, and offers a unique solution for the utmost flexibility.
With Billings Pro’s flexibility, you can track time, expenses, and mileage from anywhere at anytime. For small businesses, losing track of as little as 3 billable minutes a day per employee can equate to thousands in lost revenue.
Billings Pro is a subscription-based service.
- Free Account – 1 invoice, 1 estimate and 1 statement per month
- Freelance Account ($5/user/month) – 5 invoices, 5 estimates and 5 statements per month
- Professional Account ($10/user/month) – unlimited invoices, unlimited estimates and unlimited statements per month
- Professional Yearly Account ($99/user/year) – Same as professional plan pre-paid for a year ($21 discount)
- Added compatibility with macOS Sierra 10.12.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the last page in a custom template may not be included after generating an estimate, invoice, statement or report that uses the template.
- Addressed a performance issue where the app may use too much memory during the login process.
- Fixed an issue where the app could run into an error when dragging the Info pane in the sidebar.
- Made some under-the-hood bug fixes.
OS X 10.7.5 or later