beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Navigate in songs semantically, i.e. segment to segment.
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute).
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in.
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other.
- Create matchlists, i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs.
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song.
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library.
- Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Improved "Open in..." file extension support for Windows
- Improved statusbar to show data about selected songs
- Improved handling of MIK key data
- Improved support for APFS (macOS 10.13 High Sierra)
- Improved artwork lookup via Discogs
- Added write progress dialog to multi-get info pane
- Changed grouping/work behaviour
- Fixed odd NPE on Windows when MyDocuments is root folder
- Fixed gamma issue with application icons (macOS 10.13 High Sierra)
- Fixed multiple showing of identical notifications
- Fixed key matching with SYNC button enabled for small sources
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor