beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Navigate in songs semantically, i.e. segment to segment.
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute).
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in.
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other.
- Create matchlists, i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs.
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song.
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library.
- Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting.
- Added speaker icon for song played via play similar
- Added menu items/keyboard shortcuts for loved (macOS/folder-based-only)
- Added menu items/keyboard shortcuts for song rating
- Enabled volume control while no song is loaded
- Enabled goto current song for play similar song mode
- Fixed NPE in master panel state restoration
- Fixed possible NPE during inline rating/loved edits
- Fixed inline editability of loved/mediakind for folder-based libraries
- Fixed ExceptionInInitializerError on very HiDPI screens
- Fixed NPE in inspection
- Fixed duplication issue when re-ordering playlists on Windows
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor