beaTunes is an organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute).
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in.
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other.
- Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs.
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song.
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library.
- Improved mp4 genre handling.
- Improved library switching.
- Fixed possible MediaFoundation related crash (Windows only).
- Reduced mp3/FileSystem related logging.
- Updated bundled Windows JRE.
- Fixed problem with very long tags.
- Fixed small problem in Amazon info.
- Fixed list in latest version dialog.
- Added way to delete corrupted database programmatically.
- Fixed db schema evolution 13->14.
- Fixed Windows drag images.
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Latest Java 6 (use Apple Software Update)