Beamer: Drag, Drop, Watch!
- Drag any movie file onto Beamer and it will start streaming wirelessly to your TV with Apple TV instantly. No jailbreak required.
- No Conversion Needed
- Beamer plays all (OK, almost all) movie files, so you don’t need to convert your videos. AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV and FLV files will play just fine.
- Trial version plays first 15 minutes of each video.
The AirPlay Movie Player for Mac… Watch any movie file on your Apple TV without hassle. No need to convert the video or jailbreak your Apple TV. Just open the movie with Beamer and you’re done; the video will start streaming to your Apple TV right away.
Plays Any Movie File… Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV; to Beamer, it’s all the same.
High Quality Image… Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. Your movie files look just as good as they would on your desktop.
5.1 Surround Sound Support. If you have a nice home cinema set, you probably want to put it to good use. Screen Mirroring is limited to stereo sound, but Beamer preserves surround sound in movie files for your pleasure. Works with Dolby Digital and DTS.
Easy Subtitles… Beamer automatically detects embedded subtitles and associated SUB and SRT files. If possible, subtitles will be selected automatically based on your Apple TV’s Subtitle Language preference.
Remote Control… You can pause, fast-forward and rewind the movie using the Apple TV remote. No need to get up from the couch!
- Added support for Device Verification for compatibility with tvOS 10.2
- Default to streaming AAC audio for Chromecast for compatibility with latest firmware
- Fixed Xvid AVIs not playing
- Chromecast playback could have double subtitles when burning in by default
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor