Beamer: Drag, Drop, Watch!
- Drag any movie file onto Beamer and it will start streaming wirelessly to your TV with Apple TV instantly. No jailbreak required.
- No Conversion Needed
- Beamer plays all (OK, almost all) movie files, so you don’t need to convert your videos. AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV and FLV files will play just fine.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when using OS X Lion.
- Fixed an issue where movie controls would be unavailable on Apple TVs with outdated software.
- Fixed compatibility with “Onscreen Code” AirPlay authentication.
- Added support for DMF (.divx) movie files.
- Added support for ASS subtitle files.
- Various stability and cosmetic improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)