Beamer: Drag, Drop, Watch!
- Drag any movie file onto Beamer and it will start streaming wirelessly to your TV with Apple TV instantly. No jailbreak required.
- No Conversion Needed
- Beamer plays all (OK, almost all) movie files, so you don’t need to convert your videos. AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV and FLV files will play just fine.
- Fixed an issue where audio would sometimes be muted for the remainder of the movie.
- Fixed an issue where some subtitles would be parsed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where some movie files would not open (since version 1.6).
- Added the ability to report movie files that cannot be opened.
- Added support for MPL2 subtitles.
- Added support for audio-only movie files.
- Various performance, stability and cosmetic improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)