Beamer: Drag, Drop, Watch!
- Drag any movie file onto Beamer and it will start streaming wirelessly to your TV with Apple TV instantly. No jailbreak required.
- No Conversion Needed
- Beamer plays all (OK, almost all) movie files, so you don’t need to convert your videos. AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV and FLV files will play just fine.
[Update] to reproduce uploaded Beamer 1.5.2, please re-download.
- Improved loading of embedded subtitles from large movie files.
- Fixed audio/video desynchronization issues (introduced in 1.5.1).
- Fixed punctuation layout errors that happened for some Hebrew subtitles.
- Beamer tries harder to prevent computer sleep during playback on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- The license key now fits in the license window.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation)