Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
* Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
* Single Player Challenge Maps – Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
* Live Multiplayer – Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
* Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
* Online Features – Leagues, chat and – in early 2014 – tournaments.
* Strong AI – A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
This is probably the last update prior to the release of the big „Trains DLC Update“. As always: Your game should be updated automatically (via Battle Worlds Launcher or Steam).
Improved, scalable UI
We’ve updated our UI system. The biggest feature is a new option in the settings that allows you to scale the UI up to 200% of its normal size. So if you’re using a very high resolution or you want to play on your television you should be fine now.
Other improvements include:
• Better text input (copy & paste, navigation in text fields)
• Hotkey for “End Turn”
• Hotkey for “Show unit info permanently”
• Option to disable the auto chat-login
OS X 10.6.6 or later