Accidentally unplugged your power cable without noticing and now your battery is dead?
Want to take care of your computer and maintain your battery life?
Love the assuring sound of your iPhone’s chime when you plug it in?
Battery Charging Alert is just right for you! With the app, you can receive alerts for when your computer is plugged in or unplugged, and when your battery percentage reaches a preset level, so you know when to plug in your computer to keep it from dying, or to unplug it and save your battery life.
– colorful battery icon and text on your status menu bar lets you know the status of your battery with just a glance.
– real time display of when computer is plugged in or unplugged, battery percentage and health, as well as warnings of critical states in colors.
– the same power charging chime sound effect you are familiar with on your iPhone, indicating when the battery is charging, when the cable is unplugged, the battery is charged to your preset percentage, and the battery is drained to your preset warning percentage
– all settings can be adjusted by a slider or turned on/off individually
– all alerts can be sent as system notifications to your Notification Center
upgrade v2.05 -> v2.22
– preferences interface window embedded into app’s status menu
– percentage alert will be affected as soon as setting slider adjusted
– button’s visibility improved
– hide / display dock icon option is more efficient now
– automatically save user setting before exit
– more by dragonBTV updated
- preferences interface window embedded into app's status menu
- percentage alert will be affected as soon as setting slider adjusted
- button's visibility improved
- hide / display dock icon option is more efficient now
- automatically save user setting before exit
- more by dragonBTV updated
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor