BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel. Just add Excel files to the BatchOutput XLS list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Excel files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple Excel documents
- Split Excel documents into single page PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsample images to specific resolution
- Compress images to reduce size
- Apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes
- Password protect and encrypt PDF files
- This version puts an end to the hassles caused by the "Apple Events sandboxing" measure introduced by Apple on macOS Mojave. BatchOutput XLS will now check for the necessary Apple Events authorizations on startup. If authorization to control Excel, Finder or System Events was previously revoked by accident, BatchOutput will now reset permissions and relaunch itself automatically.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor