BatchOutput PDF prints PDF files automatically from watched hot folders. Create hot folders for various printing settings, then just drop PDFs there – and BatchOutput PDF will do the rest for you. Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF works in the background. Save time and hassle of opening and printing each PDF manually.
- Print PDFs automatically by dropping them into watched hot folders
- Create hot folders for various printing settings
- A separate Server license which allows to create hot folders on a network
- Serve multiple users with a single copy of BatchOutput PDF Server
- Move files to success and error folders after processing
- Processing history
- [Fixed] Fixed a registration error on launch.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue in which the app could crash when selecting a preset based on a printer that no longer exists.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor