BatchOutput DOC automates PDF production and printing from Microsoft Word. Just add Word files to the BatchOutput DOC list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput DOC will do the rest for you automatically.
BatchOutput DOC offers the following advanced PDF production options:
- Print and export multiple Word files to PDF automatically
- Save pages as single PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsample images to user-defined resolution
- Specify image compression
- Apply Quartz filters
- Encrypt PDF files
- Specify passwords to restrict copying, printing, and file opening
BatchOutput is also available for Microsoft Excel (BatchOutput XLS), PowerPoint (BatchOutput PPT) and Adobe InDesign (Output Factory).
- Fixed an issue in which PDF files created with Word 2011 could not be open. This issue happened due to a bug introduced in latest updates of Word 2011.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor