Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps.
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps, by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender’s Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender’s Bar.
New Features and Improvements
- Performance Improvements - Improvements added for Yosemite 10.10.3 and newer versions.
- Internals Changes - Many small changes, fixes etc.
- Notification Centre Icon Disappearing for some users - This is fixed! We have worked a lot with a user affected by this issue, and have managed to recreate it and fix it.
- Notification Centre Location in menu bar after Restart - Some users have experienced Notification Centre appearing in its original location in the menu bar after restarting OS X and launching Bartender, instead of moving to its pre defined position in the menu bar, this is now fixed.
OS X 10.6 or later