Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps.
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps, by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender’s Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender’s Bar.
New Features and Improvements:
- OSX Yosemite Beta Support - Bartender should now supports OS X 10.10 Yosemite Beta. This is a beta release so please do send feedback about any possible issues/bugs.
- Yosemite Incompatibility - Bartender had a incompatibility with Yosemite so stopped itself from launching, we have fixed the incompatibility issue and it is now working on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- System Items not working on single Display - In OS X 10.10 Yosemite, System items were not behaving correctly on a single display setup, this is now fixed.
- Spotlight not showing under System Items - In OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Spotlight is now its own process, and was showing under Active Apps, we have moved this to System Items.
- Notification Center not showing - In OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Notification Center's menu item is now part of the System Items. As such we needed to update Bartender to find this, it is now working.
- Notification Center does not hide in OS X 10.10 Yosemite - We are aware of this and have a fix on the way.
- No Dark Mode support in OS X 10.10 Yosemite - We are working on this.
OS X 10.6 or later