Banktivity (was iBank) is a new standard for Mac money management. With its intuitive user interface and a full set of money-management features, Banktivity is the most complete software available for Mac personal finance. It lets you enter and edit your transactions with ease, pay bills online and on time, download your online account data, reconcile your statements, and track your investments with versatile and robust tools.
In Banktivity, it’s simple to split, schedule or categorize transactions. With a couple of clicks, you’ll be able to create powerful, dynamic reports using Banktivity’s flexible templates (Income and Expense, Net Worth, Forecast, and more). And Banktivity’s new envelope budgeting feature helps tailor your spending while building savings.
- Bonds not reporting correctly in account overview page
- Can't create document from cloud sync due to orphaned statement
- Clicking on amounts in June column of Expense Timeline report shows transactions for all months
- Check number not preserved during transaction merge
- Template line item memo field constrained to 128 chars
- iBank appears in Banktivity app registration assistant
- Duplicate transactions in OFX file not screened out
- Chase OFX connection issues due to APPID setting
- Web browser user agent too old for Citi.com
- Past instances of scheduled transactions without reminders throwing off forecast report balances
- Window does not restore to full screen mode
- Historical prices should use HTTPS
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor