Autopano Giga allows you to stitch 2, 20, or 2,000 images.
Version 3.0 integrates impressive new features that will definitely make you adopt Autopano Pro or Autopano Giga:
- Choose between 9 projection modes the one that best suits your image, including Little-Planet, Panini, Hammer, Mirror Ball, Orthographic and more.
- Edit your panoramas with an exceptional efficiency: the panorama editor is now real-time and pixel accurate. The ergonomics have been totally revamped, so that all tools take advantage of the real-time editor.
- Use the Preview mode to get an instant visualization of your final panorama, before even rendering it. You can keep this mode on when you use all the tools of the panorama editor.
- Manually remove the ghosts in the overlapping areas in an instant thanks to the Mask tool. Also very useful to remove the tripod, or get rid of anything in your panorama (Autopano Giga only).
Version 3.5 (350B3 [beta 3]):
- This is probably the last beta release for the new Autopano Engine. Except some icons, the engine is ready for an RC version before the final release.
- Depending on the robotized head you were using, we found out that the XML recorded and the ground trust was a bit different for the pitch value. If we respect the pitch value of orphan images, it is not enough to have a regular grid. We found a new algorithm to have a perfect grid while trying to respect the XML value. The results are better this way and globally, the orphan images management is just really better.
- Gigapixels are often done using robotized heads. The issue with such giant images is the fact that you have a lot of blue images and sometimes, our detector is too good and finds between these images some links which happen to be dust on the lens ( Yes, we can detect that :) ). When using papywizard import, we are now more resilient to dust and it should not happen anymore.
- Both Papywizard and VRDrive2 benefit from the new advances in the import wizard. Of course, the new optimizer also helps a lot to get better results as the optic parameters are calculated better too.
- The control point editor is always a bit scary for people, so we put everything advanced in an advanced mode and what you can use safely was left always visible.
- When exporting layers in PSB mode, a crash could occur
- If you use realtime preview in Autopano while using Autopano Video, a crash could occur
Intel, OS X 10.7.5 or later