Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack – it’s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application’s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that’s not all – Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
- Major Enhancement: When a server issue occurs after the successful start of a stream, the Broadcast block will re-try its connection for up to 10 minutes.
- Critical Bug Fix: Several misbehaviors in the Switch block have been corrected.
- Enhancement: The Broadcast block can now read metadata from a text file. See this link for more details
- Bug Fix: Station logos are now properly saved in presets.
- Other: Improvements have been made to various error messages.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor