Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack – it’s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application’s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that’s not all – Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
New or Improved
- Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.2, with full support for macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and other small improvements
- "Amazon Chime", "Skype for Business", "QQ", and "WeChat" are all now supported as VoIP input sources
- The audio capture backend has been updated to be more robust, and this new style capture is now used by default when Instant On is installed. Users shouldn't notice any changes
- Schedule Helper has been updated to version 2.0.1, and can be updated in the "Install Extras" window. Schedule Helper's backend ScheduledWakeTool, which is used to wake the Mac for scheduled sessions, was updated to workaround issues caused by macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- The "Hide Library" button now shows a proper state
- Audio Hijack now reopens windows on the correct screen when multiple screens are connected to your Mac
- Many other small improvements, enhancements, and fixes have been made
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor