Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack – it’s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application’s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that’s not all – Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
- The "Avaya Spark" app is now supported as a VoIP input source.
- Audio Hijack now better shows when an audio device has gone missing.
- Several minor corrections have been made for the "Install Extras" window when using Full Keyboard Access.
- Critical Bug Fix: We've corrected an issue where deleting blocks on macOS 10.12 Sierra could cause an exception in Core Animation and leave the UI in an inconsistent state until relaunched.
- The left and right arrows again work to navigate in the Sessions tab.
- A VoiceOver-related crash on Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) has been fixed. along with an issue where VoiceOver users couldn't edit tags in the Recordings tab.
- Adjustments have been made to enable FaceTime to be captured on MacOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Due to changes in iTunes 12.5, Audio Hijack now requires Instant On to capture audio from iTunes, and will prompt the user if needed.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor