now you really can ◉ Pop Some Tags over at eBay ◉
● All Auction Sniping is fee FREE FOR LIFE. no more paying a service for each auction, no fees for alerts, no more ANY fees of any kind. (click on “more” for more details)
● An eBay sniper is a tool to let you bid at the last moment of an auction automatically, so no one can counter your bid by a few cents, now you win the ones you really want, for the price you want them.
● Adjust bid time between 10 seconds and 2 seconds before end of auction, Enter your Maximum price you would pay, and the snipe automatically bids only what is needed to win, using only your Maximum price if that is what is needed to win.
● Play your cards close to your vest, and your eBay bids even closer by doing your own eBay Auction sniping with absolute full personal control, even alerts that let you know if your bid has become too low all through the auction, not once a day, but within 7 to 12 mins of it happening. NO other app or service can do this. No one can come close to the many functions that this App provides you, not even eBay. And because of it’s dual modes, you can mix and match just what you need for each Auction, fee free FOR LIFE. This app actually makes eBay useful again.
● This App has two modes, You can either have the app automatically snipe/(bid) for you at the last moment on an eBay auction, or you can set custom alerts so that you can snipe/(bid) in person at the last moment, or even combine the two for exactly what you want in an eBay sniper, along with getting alerts for free. And the alerts go to all your devices when using both iCloud and this app’s companion iPhone/iPad App. These alerts arrive to you rain or shine, even if you have no internet connection.
● Use ‘Cluster’ bidding, bid on several auctions of a related item, and when one wins, all the other auctions are canceled automatically.
● With the iPhone companion app available in the App Store, you can set an auction snipe on the road, and your mac app at home will automatically register the new snipe or even changes to a snipe and do the last minute bidding for you.
● And best of all, there are no ongoing fees or charges for all this functionality, EVER.
many small improvements to operation of the app.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor