aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation “myname” to insert your name “First Middle Last” in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
aText also makes it easier to type hard-to-insert symbols, images, formatted text.
- Insert the current date and time in any format.
- Embed clipboard content within a snippet, embed one snippet within another, send keys, use editable fields in a snippet.
- Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet.
- Invoke AppleScripts and shell scripts.
- Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me.
- Fixed: aText sometimes inserts clipboard content instead of snippet content.
- New option for snippet group.
- Added multi-item drag-and-drop support.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later