ArtRage gives you a range of artistic tools such as oil paints, pencils, and felt pens that look and feel like their real world counterparts so you can get right down to painting without having to learn how they work.
You can create your own artwork from scratch, import photos as tracing images to guide your art, and even pin images to your canvas for reference as you paint, as well as take advantage of many professional digital editing features and customizable tools.
ArtRage is also available as iOS and Android apps, as well as a Lite version for Windows and macOS. Desktop licences for Lite and ArtRage 5 cover both platforms. For more information visit the ArtRage homepage.
- Contains all the features of ArtRage 3 Studio Pro and ArtRage 4
- Custom brushes (create your own custom digital brush)
- Docking and lights out interface modes
- Customizable perspective (one- and two-point, transform paint to match perspective)
- Layer effects (e.g., drop shadow, glow, emboss)
- Warp (liquefy) filter
- Remove color matter filter (easily delete white backgrounds)
- Improved color sampling options (select from an area, select by hue, luminance, saturation, metallic)
- Improved fill tool (fill neatly to border, slow motion, ignore gaps)
- Improved pencil and pastel tools (natural noise effect)
- Improved performance
- Multiple documents
- Fixed some issues with Tilt processing on Surface devices and Stylus Profiles not properly updating the selected tool when you bring a stylus to the tablet on compatible devices.
- We've added an 'Allow Touch' option for Surface devices running Realtime Stylus that allows you to turn off touch processing on the canvas. Note that this may work on other devices, but we can't be sure at this time.
- Stencils now resize properly when you zoom the canvas using the zoom level text edit.
- We've corrected a mistake in the Stencil Options menu in ArtRage Lite and stopped the app forgetting that changes had been made to a canvas if you cancel save during naming the file.
- We removed a 'Handled Error' message that would pop up for no reason when you cancel script recording.
OS X 10.6 or later