Artboard is a simple and direct vector drawing application that includes everything you need to create your own graphics and illustrations.
Artboard delivers with hundreds of awesome styles and fully editable clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning. Artboard stands apart with powerful stacked styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects.
Design logos, posters, floor plans, technical drawings, fun fashions, Web graphics, and more.
Simple. Powerful. Fun.
Key features of Artboard:
- Over 20 simple and direct tools for drawing rectangles, stars, circles, lines, curves, text and navigating
- Pre-designed templates to create fliers, invitations, signs, and business cards
- Beautifully rendered text available with outline, shadow, mask, and text on path
- Perfectly crisp anti-aliased graphics
- Layers-based drawing
- Smooth Bezier curves
- Page and poster-tiled printing
- Automatic graph paper
- Pen tablet support
- Export for Web and print the most popular graphics formats PNG, JPG, PDF, and TIFF supporting resolutions from 72 to 600-dpi
- Quick access to iPhoto, Pictures folder, and Smart folders via Image Browser
- Drag-and-drop between popular productivity apps
- Many more features
Make your reports and presentations shine with Artboard.
- Updated for OSX 10.10 "Yosemite"
- Bug fixes including text masking bug on 10.10
- Path > Outline command fixed
OS X 10.6.6 or later