Art Text is an OS X application for creating high quality textual graphics, headings, logos, icons, Web site elements, and buttons. Thanks to multi-layer support, creating complex graphics is no sweat. Use the result with Apple iWork, iWeb, Microsoft Office, BeLight applications, and various other text-editing and Web-design programs.
If you’re creating a website for a business or for your personal needs, Art Text has all of the tools you need. The 250 editable materials and 600 supplied vector icons and shapes will give you a quick start to getting your site up and running, or create your own Web graphics effortlessly with the help of multiple layers.
Why use Art Text?
- Headings and other text graphics created with Art Text will make business presentations catchy.
- Attractive buttons and cool titles will make your Web site look stylish and professional.
- Various logos and icons can be easily created to enrich your brochures, flyers and postcards.
Whether you’re an advertising manager or a small-business owner, you’ll find Art Text to be a powerful tool. Create compelling text for your advertisements, brochures, letterheads, newsletters, and more. Spice up these documents by designing decorative graphics that are sure to impress others.
- Ready for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Now enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- Improved the Material Editor dialog.
- Changing text size in the Layer Content panel has beed fixed.
- Solved the problem that caused occasional crashing when saving documents.
- Fixed the problem with choosing measurement units in the Set Size dialog.
- Fixed the crash when performing Undo after using a spline transformation.
- Setting position and size for multiple layers has been improved.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later