From the outset, ArchiCAD was developed specifically to address the architect’s desire for great design without compromising on practical needs. GraphiSoft ArchiCAD’s innovative BIM (building information model) solution helps you win more business while letting you concentrate on your core skill – creating inspiring designs.
ArchiCAD 20 is now faster than ever! No more waiting for views to load. GraphiSoft has extended its robust 64- bit and multi-processing technologies with background processing — an industry first for BIM. So ArchiCAD now offers lightning-fast response times and this turbo-charged update to ArchiCAD makes it the undisputed speed leader in the BIM business.
Version 21 Build 3005:
- Introduces the highly-anticipated Stair Tool, featuring GRAPHISOFT’s patent-pending Predictive Design technology. ARCHICAD 21 delivers a number of other, important functional improvements in the fields of visualization, OPEN BIM, performance and productivity making this version one of the strongest in GRAPHISOFT’s history.
- Handling of Dashed Polylines at corners has been improved — now corners are displayed with proper dashes regardless of where the polyline starts or ends. Corners will display correct endings, even after stretching.
- Smart Parameter Transfer allowsltering of parameter types to be transferred between elements. You can even name, save and re-use previously con gured parameter transfer sets.
- New Distribute Along Path command allows fast placement of similar elements along polygons - such as lamps adjacent to a road. Use the new Random Placement option to scatter trees over an area.
- Improved Section and Elevation Depth Control and editing options and enhanced Range features help architects tone-tune the position and determine the exact range of sections and elevations.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor