From the outset, ArchiCAD was developed specifically to address the architect’s desire for great design without compromising on practical needs. GraphiSoft ArchiCAD’s innovative BIM (building information model) solution helps you win more business while letting you concentrate on your core skill – creating inspiring designs.
ArchiCAD 19 is now faster than ever! No more waiting for views to load. GraphiSoft has extended its robust 64- bit and multi-processing technologies with background processing — an industry first for BIM. So ArchiCAD now offers lightning-fast response times and this turbo-charged update to ArchiCAD makes it the undisputed speed leader in the BIM business.
- Background Processing - ArchiCAD 19 takes advantage of unused computer capacity by anticipating what you might do next " and preparing those actions in the background. This "second guessing" greatly increases the overall responsiveness of the application, so it feels more agile with projects of any kind or size. That’s the dramatic difference you’ll feel between this next-gen technology and standard BIM software without background processing.
- Improved Work Environment - ArchiCAD 19 provides major work environment improvements for both Mac and Windows users. Brand new Tab-based navigation makes accessing different views and overseeing the BIM project much easier. Plus, true full-screen mode makes ArchiCAD 19 feel like the most "natural" BIM application on the Mac.
- Point-Cloud Support - ArchiCAD 19 reads the most common point-clouds, providing faster, error- free building surveys by using the latest 3D scanner laser-survey technology. This eliminates all errors due to manual data input while ensuring a lightning-fast, fully-automated, error-free workflow.
- Productivity Enhancements - RCHICAD 19 makes the most time- consuming and often boring part of an architect’s work much more fun. Now precise editing and accurate listing can be as easy as sketching your initial concept lines in pencil.
- Leading the Way in Open BIM - Improved IFC-based collaboration and collision detection (using the MEP Modeler add-on) improves Open BIM collaboration between architects and engineers.
- Interactive 3D Surface Painter - ArchiCAD’s new Surface Painter enables designers to change model surfaces in the 3D window with a single click, using a floating palette.
- Smoother and Faster 3D Navigation - Better utilization of OpenGL means smooth and lightning-fast navigation - even on extremely large building models.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor