Apple Pages is a powerful word processor that gives you everything you need to create documents that look beautiful. And read beautifully. It lets you work seamlessly between Mac and iOS devices, and even work effortlessly with people who use Microsoft Word.
- Make beautiful digital books using new book templates.
- Collaborate in real time on documents stored in Box. Requires macOS High Sierra.
- View pages side by side as you work.
- Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads.
- Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page.
- Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document.
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way.
- Enhance your documents with a variety of new editable shapes.
- Additional options for reducing the file size of documents.
- New option to automatically format fractions as you type.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor