ApolloOne is designed from the ground up as a fast, efficient, and feature-rich media viewer. It uses advanced operating-system features such as multi-threading, Grand Central Dispatch, and Core Image graphics to ensure app responsiveness.
- Rapid viewing of all photos/videos in the folder and subfolders by simply double clicking on a single photo anywhere on the system (once you have granted drive access)
- Ultra-fast camera RAW preview engine
- Rotate, mirror, flip photos and video instantly
- Fluid swipe photo viewing mode with trackpad and Magic Mouse support (just like you would view photos on the iPhone or iPad)
- Supercharged EXIF inspector with comprehensive information; you can change font size or perform quick search on the information on this screen
- Powerful slideshow function with 12 GPU-accelerated transition effects and many user configurable options; slideshow runs on full screen or in a window(1)
- Locate actual address by using GPS coordinates embedded in JPEG, RAW or video files; you can update (or add) GPS coordinates by simply dragging the pin to another location on the map
- Display camera AF points and detected faces and magnify them for checking focus and cycle through them quickly (on supported cameras)
- Tag and rate files for copy / move / trash operation; you can tag or rate files quickly using keyboard shortcut keys; file rating uses IPTC/XMP compatible Rating field
- File filtering and sorting with 2-level sort key
- Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, etc., and AirDrop
- User customizable toolbar
- Context menu for frequently accessed functions and the ability to send the photo or camera RAW file to an external editor
- Spotlight indexing of photos, with address location and user selectable EXIF info for indexing; photos can be searched quickly via Finder
- Auto Advance mode will now act as camera tethering mode by displaying the newly captured image if camera tethering plug-in software writes the image file into the folder being viewed by ApolloOne.
- New Advanced option for switching to Contact Sheet by double clicking on the main window.
- GPS marker is now displayed on video thumbnails.
- Histogram can now be displayed in full on Macbook Air/Pro with 900/1800 dots vertical resolution.
- Updates ExifTool to version 10.74.
- Various enhancements and bug fixes.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor