AnyTrans is the iPhone manager that breaks the sync boundary and consolidates every access to all your content in one place, including music, videos, photos, messages, books, Safari history, voice memo, etc.
- Flash-Sync Makes the fastest data transfer in market – By largely improving the data loading and transferring speed, AnyTrans gives you lightning-fast experience.
- Two-way Transfer between iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud and computer – Whether you want to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, messages from old iPhone to new iPhone 7, music and playlists from iPhone back to iTunes library, or videos from PC to iPad, AnyTrans gets anything transferred freely between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, iCloud and computer.
- Easily manage all your contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Browse, edit and export important contacts, messages, notes, and more personal data from iPhone; well organize your photos and music in iPhone and iPad by building up your own collections and playlists – you get full control over all your iOS data and files with ultra ease.
- Migrate everything to your new iPhone 7 within one click clone – Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone, even from iPad – will be cloned to your new iPhone 7. The game-level you just conquered, the photos you took yesterday, the note you plan for shopping and the music you favors will all be there waiting for you.
- Navigate your iTunes and iCloud backup contents with even more ease – Instead of making a guess on whether your iTunes/iCloud backup contains the notes, messages, contacts, voice memos, or Safari bookmarks you need, AnyTrans lets you peek right into your backups, and grab any piece of data you need freely without a full restore.
- Support for viewing iTunes Encrypted Backups with iOS 10 or higher
- Updated to support the newest iPad 5 and iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
- Introduced iCloud Music feature to transfer purchased music to computer
- Supported to add calendars from computer to iOS device
- Optimized the performance and fixed some minor bugs
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor