Annotation Edit is a unique editor for professional subtitles, captions, and annotations. Annotation Edit is designed to give production houses and eLearning environments a smooth subtitle workflow for Apple DVD Studio Pro / Final Cut Pro, QuickTime WebTV and broadcast. Annotation Edit can import and export DVD Studio Pro/Spruce STL, STL EBU binary (all latin characters), Final Cut Pro XML – including italic style, alignment, and position – SCC closed caption (line 21) – including italic style, and position. Import of DVD Studio Pro subtitle track item description XML – all languages at once, including italic.
There are numerous other unique features, such as automatic audio spotting, easy handling of Windows text files, unlimited tracks, server integration, MS Excel XML import, QuickTime 7 unicode text export, and lots more.
- PAC import. Revised support for Chinese PAC files.
- W3C Timed Text (TTML) export/import. Revised support for frame-based NDF timeBase:media ttml.
- MCC import. Added import of justification.
- Added import one more Titra format (TXT, RTF).
- Revised import of styled RTF.
- Corrected Images (NLE,DCP) export of previous version.
- Some polishes.
OS X 10.7 or later