Annotate (was Glui) is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
This is a complete rewrite that builds on what made Glui popular and adds some of the most requested features. It’s way faster, far better, and most importantly, just as simple.
- Capture a screenshot or drag and drop an existing image.
- Annotate with arrow, line, text, overlays, rectangle, oval, pen and pixelate tool.
- Instantly share the image or a link to the image. Annotate integrates with Dropbox and CloudApp.
- Drag feature has been fixed. Use the drag button like you used to or hold down alt then drag your images and drop them wherever you please
- Undo button has been fixed. Some users had trouble with the undo button, which has now been lovingly repaired.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor