Annotate (was Glui) is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
This is a complete rewrite that builds on what made Glui popular and adds some of the most requested features. It’s way faster, far better, and most importantly, just as simple.
- Capture a screenshot or drag and drop an existing image.
- Annotate with arrow, line, text, overlays, rectangle, oval, pen and pixelate tool.
- Instantly share the image or a link to the image. Annotate integrates with Dropbox and CloudApp.
- Select multiple annotations with the Shift key (using the Command key still works as well).
- Change the video recording keyboard shortcut in preferences (Command+Shift+8).
- "Bring to front" keyboard shortcut (Command+Shift+0) has been re-enabled.
- Reduced memory usage and fixed crashes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor