Annotate (was Glui) is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
This is a complete rewrite that builds on what made Glui popular and adds some of the most requested features. It’s way faster, far better, and most importantly, just as simple.
- Capture a screenshot or drag and drop an existing image.
- Annotate with arrow, line, text, overlays, rectangle, oval, pen and pixelate tool.
- Instantly share the image or a link to the image. Annotate integrates with Dropbox and CloudApp.
- By default images are automatically scaled to 72 PPI when shared. In Preferences there's now a setting to turn this behavior off. If you’re on a Retina Mac you might want to do this to share snapshots in their full resolution.
- New refreshed app icon and name.
- "Could not import the clipboard because the file is not a TIFF file." when dragging or pasting image in Photoshop.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor