Amadine is a vector drawing software with perfectly balanced UI that guarantees smooth workflow and quick learning.
The app is perfect for illustrations, designing websites, user interface, laying out flyers and brochures, creating logos and icons.
Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers everything you may require to bring the craziest illustration ideas to life.
- Use more that 30 tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
- Select and modify objects: Move, Selection, Lasso, Eyedropper, Scissors, Eraser, Zoom.
- Draw and edit paths: Pen, Convert, Draw (combines Pencil and Brush), Width, Gradient, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc.
- Transform shapes: Free Transform, Symmetrical Distortion, Free Distortion.
- Organize artboards: Sheets.
- Type and edit text: Text (combines text in place and text in box), Text on Path, Text in Shape.
- New feature: The Select > Same menu commands can be used to select objects with similar properties - stroke, fill color and other.
- Texts no longer disappear after expanding imported PDFs.
- Improves the way the Expand operation is applied to texts that have stoke, fill or other effects.
- It is now possible to lock/unlock, show/hide selected elements in the Layers panel using the context menu.
- Some usability improvements in the Layers panel.
- Arrow keys now always apply to objects selected on the canvas, they can no longer be used to navigate the Inspector.
- Fixes an issue where text filled with an image would display incorrectly after changing alignment.
- Fixes a number of bugs where shapes filled with PDF images display incorrectly.
- Fixes crashes when drawing short lines using a graphic tablet.
- Fixes some issues where text could display incorrectly when opening a documents.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor