Tired of the hassle of checking your emails? Sick of having to go through 30 steps to send an email? Then this app is for you! AlphaMail is a small, lightweight email client that presents your emails in a popover from the menu bar.
It’s a major hassle and takes loads of time to open a web browser or email client, go to the proper website or screen, wait for the page to load, and wait for your emails to download before you can read them. AlphaMail solves this problem by running in the background and continuously checking your inbox and downloading new emails as they come in, so when you’re ready to read them, all you have to do is click one button and it’s ready to go.
If you send lots of emails, you know how annoying and time consuming it can be to go through a ton of steps just to shoot off a quick email. AlphaMail also solves this problem by putting a quick “compose” button right on the main screen of the app. With AlphaMail, all you have to do is open the app popover and click “compose” and you can send off an email in mere seconds.
This app is great for anyone who likes to stay on top of their emails or sends a lot of emails and doesn’t want to have the massive interruption of checking and sending emails using a bloated website or client.
- View list of newest emails
- View full email message (attachments supported)
- Mark message Read/Unread
- Forward/Reply to message
- Zoom In/Zoom Out message
- Delete message
- Easily compose a new email (attachments, Cc and Bcc fields supported)
- Use and check multiple accounts at once
- All email accounts that use IMAP and SMTP are supported (Google, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, Exchange, AOL, iCloud, and more)
- View number of unread emails in the menu bar
- The app stores passwords in the Apple Keychain for maximum security
- The app lives in a popover from the menu bar.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor