AliveColors is comprehensive graphics and photo editing software for Mac. This self-explanatory program is not only intended for professionals, but also for amateurs and beginners. It offers a wide range of tools, adjustments, filters, and multiple effects, taking your photographs to the next level. Along with the image enhancement features, the software provides users with artistic brushes and filters that allow them to stylize photos and create images from scratch. The program also includes easy-to-use shape tools which are indispensable for designing scalable vector-based graphics. Boost your creativity with AliveColors!
- The built-in SmartMask plug-in has been updated to version 10.0. Read more...
- Added a limitation on the maximum available scale of the interface, depending on the screen resolution.
- Added a prohibition on copying layers to the documents currently being processed with filters.
- Added automatic rescaling of an image when publishing, when the allowed size is exceeded.
- When converting real numbers in the program interface, the regional settings of the OS user interface now are used (decimal mark).
- Increased the size of the file thumbnail saved in .akvis format.
- Small changes were made to the interface of the program.
- Incorrect displaying of the contents of a layer group with the added Stroke layer effect.
- Errors in the general blur algorithm.
- Incorrect positioning of decorations in the output area.
- Fixed possible crash of the program when applying a mask to an adjustment or shape layer.
- Incorrect displaying of a layer with a mask in the Layers panel when navigating through History states.
- Incorrect displaying of the alpha channel when navigating through History states.
OS X 10.7 or later