Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
- Dynamic Placeholders
- Add in option on placeholder insertion popup menu to contextually turn off Dynamic Placeholder expansion
- Improve help subtext in areas which use Dynamic Placeholders
- Tweaks to Contacts integration to defend against unexpected data
- Show custom URL scheme in contact viewer subtext when configured for selected field
- File System Navigation
- Fix unexpected exit when navigating up a folder level with typed text when already at the top level
- Prevent double slash in search field when using AppleScript to tell Alfred to browse /
- Update AppleScript action and browse actions to recognise URL file: paths and convert them accordingly
- Improve reliability of tap modifier actions immediately after using a hotkey to show a pre-populated view, e.g. File Navigation
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor