In addition to Alarm Clock Pro’s extensive list of programmable tasks, it also offers flexibility when it comes to timing alarms. Many solutions offer the ability to set alarms based on a specific date. However, Alarm Clock Pro can also initiate alarms based on a recurring monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, or even minutely schedule! Even start a countdown timer based on a specific time interval.
For both Mac OS X and Windows for the price of a single license, Alarm Clock Pro is one of the only affordable universal solutions for your needs. Download the free fully functional fifteen-day trial today, and judge for yourself.
- Send a text message to a cell phone
- Play an audio or video file
- Send an e-mail with optional attachments
- Compose an e-mail
- Loop, fade, and auto-stop media files
- Increase media file playback speed
- Alter media file playback volume
- Loop media files via number or hour count
- Open documents and applications
- Play a web broadcast
- Play an iTunes playlist
- Play a random iTunes song
- Stop, Pause and Resume iTunes
- Open a website
- Connect and disconnect the modem
- Send a serial command to the modem
- Start or stop the screensaver
- Take a screenshot
- Perform any shell command
- Display and/or speak text
- Bounce the icon in the dock (or flash it in the Taskbar on Windows)
- Display and/or speak a random line of text
- Automatically wake the computer from sleep (by schedule)
- Put the computer to sleep
- Startup the computer
- Shutdown the computer
- Maximize system volume
- Maximize iTunes volume
- Unmute system volume
- Combos are allowed! Specify as many of these events per each alarm as desired.
- Bug Fix: Fixed GROWL issues.