AirServer is a Mac application that adds AirPlay/AirTunes audio, video, photo, slideshow and mirroring receiving capabilities to your Mac. With AirServer you can now receive audio, videos, photos or slideshows from any AirPlay compatible application running on your Mac, PC or iOS device.
- Fixed a bug which caused mirroring window to not enter fullscreen mode automatically when using a 1080p resolution.
- Fixed Unknown errors which sometimes appeared when streaming videos.
- Fixed random freezes when mirroring on some older Macs.
- Fixed rendering on rotated displays.
- Fixed Syphon related issues.
- Fixed PrefPane related issues on Snow Leopard.
- Optimized mirroring connects/disconnects.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- AirPlay capable device running iOS 4.2.1 or newer
- Mirroring requires Lion or Snow Leopard
- iOS 5 supported
- Streaming from 3rd party apps requires Lion or Snow Leopard
- AirPlay sending devices must be on the same WiFi network