Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
- The Effects window has been updated with an improved design.
- The Instant On component has been updated to version 8.2.6, with a plethora of small fixes and improvements.
- Airfoil now sends retina-quality album artwork to Airfoil Satellite, if Airfoil Satellite is running on a retina Mac.
- It's now possible to right-click on a speaker in the main window to hide it from view. To restore its visibility, use the "Advanced Speaker Options" window.
Airfoil Satellite Enhancement
- When transmitting iTunes with Airfoil, pressing the back button in Airfoil Satellite will now rewind to the beginning of the current track, instead of moving to the previous track.
- Speakers in the Automation Preferences area are now sorted in the same order as the main window, and Groups are labeled as such.
- Several small visual improvements have been made.
- Airfoil Satellite's local audio play-through preference is now properly respected on reconnection.
- A problem where an incorrect speaker password wasn't properly cleared has been corrected.
- Local audio device name changes are now displayed immediately.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor