Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
- Airfoil better handles sync adjustments in the "Advanced Speaker Options" window. Users may need to perform a one-time readjustment of these settings.
- Airfoil Satellite now avoids audio and networking issues caused by App Nap.
Fixed or Improved
- An issue where sync adjustments for the "Computer" output were forgotten has been fixed.
- Airfoil will now de-select the defunct Airfoil Video Player app if it's selected from a previous version. See this page for more details on Airfoil Video Player.
- Airfoil no longer needlessly shows a warning when an active Bluetooth speaker disconnects from your Mac.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor