Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
- Airfoil once again has full compatibility for sending to the Apple TV running software version 6.0. Hooray!
- Airfoil now offers easy selection of Intermission as a source, from the System Audio section of the audio source selection menu.
- The Instant On component has been updated to version 6.0.4. Several small updates were made, including one to better capture audio from sandboxed applications.
- Previously, when it was being installed, Intermission could cause Airfoil's Computer output to stop playing audio temporarily. We've cured that.
- The License window has been overhauled, with HTML. Neat!
- We've fixed a goofy bug where CPU usage would grow when silence (silence!) was transmitted while a custom EQ setting was active.
- Several other small bugs have been fixed.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later