Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
- Airfoil now properly restricts its search to the LAN, preventing possible issues with Back to my Mac and iCloud.
- An issue where Airfoil Video Player could fail to open a DVD has been corrected.
- A rare hang which could occur when an audio source spawned too many non-audio subprocesses has been fixed.
- Airfoil will no longer crash if the Transmit button is pressed exactly as an output disappears.
- Some small improvements for Retina displays have been made, including the app icon and About Box. A full Retina update is still to come.
- Several other small bugs have been fixed.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later