AirFile for iOS now comes to Mac! It lets you manage and access all your clouds in one place. You don’t need to use each application for each cloud. It provides you a unified access to all your clouds. Are you looking for an app that allows for accessing multiple Dropbox, multiple Box, multiple Google Drive, multiple SkyDrive accounts, etc.? AirFile is exactly an app designed for this use case. It allows you to add multiple clouds, email multiple files, upload any files to clouds, download photos and videos onto the device, sort files with many different options, transfer files between clouds, edit and save text files back to clouds, restore deleted files, make files offline, play music files right in the cloud and a lot more. AirFile supports most of popular clouds: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Copy, SugarSync. It also supports many network servers: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects.
AirFile uses OAuth protocol to access your data. It does not store your password. We respect user privacy. AirFile does not send and use any user data.
- Add ADrive, DriveHQ, MacMate, YandexDisk
- Add support for Pages, Numbers file type
- Add support for Put.IO
- Rebuild Office 365 (OneDrive for Business) from ground up
- Improve performance
- Fix S3, FTP bugs
- Fix a bug that cause uploading photo to FTP failed
- Fix a bug that causes the file moving operation of FTP to be broken
- Fix a bug that causes SFTP password field not to be able to accept space or empty password
- Fix a bug that causes "Show Hidden Files" to be broken for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV
- Fix a bug that causes the filenames to be compared in incase sensitive way
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor