Did you liked Lemmings? Then hopefully you will like Age of Tribes.
As the leader of a small group of natives from different eras, it’s your mission to lead the members of your clan home safely. Not that simple, since your tribe members trust you blindly and would readily follow any path you present them with.
You determine the way home simply by skillfully drawing stairs with your mouse. Click the screen once to start a new stairway- then move the mouse pointer to the point where the stairs should end and release the mouse button. The newly created path only exist for a few seconds
- so it depends on the right timing. You can make up to 8 paths at a time. The group members will happily follow any path that you draw for them. And this way, with a little bit of luck, you’ll make sure that all of the clan members reach their home safely. In the process, watch out for dangerous traps and take care that your people don’t fall down to far.
To complete a level you have to lead a set amount of members home safely
- you’ll find the exact amount at the top edge of the screen next to the time display.
Age of Tribes
- 4 different eras with a total of 8 different graphic themes
- 2 beginner levels and 5 levels per era
- beautifully designed graphics
- elaborate animations
- partical effects
- exclusive sountrack for each era
- funny sound effects
- Fixed crash at program start
OS X 10.6.6 or later